Universal Playout & Streaming Automation
AirBox provides automated content playout for satellite channels, cable head-ends, over-the-air broadcasters and corporate TV users. It is designed to be extremely robust, in order to meet the highest reliability demands of on-air playout. Due to its unique modular architecture, it is also suitable for webcasters, hotel Pay TV channels, corporate presentations, video wall sourcing and other program distribution systems.
Any changes to the playlist during on-air session are possible! There are no locked clips in the playlist, except the one which is currently playing. They can be trimmed, edited or repositioned. Playback order can be changed on-the-fly with commands like skip to next or jump. Such order changes are performed seamlessly without stopping the current playout session. Live productions are facilitated by the powerful Live Show Clipboard which allows insertion and/or execution of various events or live streams.
For automated playout AirBox allows playlist scheduling for weeks ahead. Resulting gaps or time overlaps are automatically resolved in order to ensure continuous operation even when conflicting timed events are present. Special facilities ensure uninterrupted operation if content files or even entire schedules are missing or misplaced.
Compatible with Windows 10, Server 16 and Server 19 with the Desktop Experience.
SRT ready and SRT plugged.
Streamlined & Robust
AirBox Multi Parallel Output allows simultaneous running of two or more SDI or IP streaming SD / HD outputs so that broadcasters can easily deliver parallel output in any combination needed to deliver the content.
AirBox supports a wide range of video / audio formats from almost every known platform for production. Third-party video server files like Leitch, Seachange, etc. are supported natively.
Any modifications to the playlist can be made during the on-air session. There will be no locked videos in the playlist except the one being played at the moment. They can be changed, edited or substituted.
On-the-fly commands such as skip to next or jump can change the playback order. Such changes in order are carried out seamlessly without stopping the current session. The powerful Live Show Clipboard facilitates live productions, enabling the insertion and/or execution of different events or live streams.
AirBox enables playlist scheduling for weeks ahead for automated playout. The associated gaps and time overlaps are overcome dynamically to ensure smooth service even when timed activities interfere with each other. If content files or even entire schedules are missing and misplaced, special facilities guarantee continuous operation.
AirBox will accommodate virtually all media file formats for playout
MULTI PARALLEL OUTPUT
AirBox facilitates simultaneous output of two or more SDI or IP streams
AirBox works seamlessly with TitleBox, ListBox and CaptureBox within the Channel in a Box.
• Compatible with a vast variety of compression types: MPEG-2, DV, DVCPro, DVCPro HD, AVC/H.264,HAVC/H.265, XAVC etc.
• Supports a multitude of media containers: MPEG-2 program and transport streams, AVI, QuickTime, MP4, MXF, GXF, LXF etc.
• Seamless 4K playout with CG branding
• Collapsible playlist
• User definable interface
• Every clip in the playlist can be trimmed, edited or re-positioned
• Multi Parallel Output (MPO): enables the running of two or more outputs so that broadcasters can easily provide parallel outputs in any combination needed to deliver the content. SD/HD-SDI and IP streaming
• SMPTE2016-3 AFD Support
• Advanced time-based scheduling with automated conflict resolving
• Simultaneous video scaling of both live input and playlist output
• Mixing different media formats, frame rates and resolutions in a single playlist
• Ingest control for CaptureBox
• Playback of clips still being ingested
• Playlist order can be changed on-the-fly with commands like skip to next or jump.
• Built-in static and animated logos support
• Additional video transformations
• On-air subtitling, 3D side-by-side subtitling
• Closed caption playout support for EIA 608, EIA 708 and XDS
• Multi-channel multi-language audio playout
• Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby-E audio media playback and output
• Automatic audio routing and remapping based on audio language, type and other metadata
• Automatic Loudness Control
• Live sources from SDI, MPEG-2 TS (UDP/RTP), HTTP(S), SRT, RTMP, MMS(H) and YouTube
• SCTE 104/35 generetion for commercial insertion
• SCTE-104 Decoder for Digital Program/Commercial Insertion (optional)
• SRT/UDP/RTP/RTMP stream output
• Metadata support for text-rich graphics insertion
• Detailed playout log (AsRun log, System log)
• Live Show Clipboard for on-the-fly event and live stream insertion
• Third party devices control (video routers, video mixers, DTMF, GPI, etc.)
• Remote playout control through VDCP, GPI, DTMF, Network API, etc.
• Playout SDK.
• Intel QSV hardware accelerated
• MPEG2/H264/HEVC decoding and MPEG2/H264/HEVC encoding
• SCTE35 triggers reading and generation over IP UDP transport stream
• SCTE104 triggers reading and generation over SDI outputs
• MPEG DASH dynamic adaptive streaming over HTTP output
• HLS HTTP live streaming IP output
• Matroska Multimedia Container (.MKV) content supported in the playlist
• Nvidia VGA hardware acceleration support for H264/AVC and H265/HEVC decoding
• Targeted time code information to specific IP address
• Support of audio-only content in for radio, music and informative channels playout automation purposes
• Support of encrypted audio and/or video content
• Fast forward feature to provide with more time for commercial in 24 hours standard scheduled playlist for movie channels purposes
• Grayscale option per output
MPEG2, DV, HDV, WMV/VC-1, MPEG1, MPEG4, AVC/H.264, DVC Pro, JPEG
2000, AVC-Intra, Apple ProRes 422, DVCPro50, DVCPro HD, HAVC/H.265
PAL / NTSC / 1080i HD / 720p HD / 1080p HD / 4K UHD 1 – 15 Mbit/sec in MPEG2 [email protected]
• 10 – 50 Mbit/sec in MPEG2 [email protected] 1 – 80 Mbit/sec in MPEG2 [email protected]
• 25 Mbit/sec with HDV and DV up to 80Mbit/s MPEG2 HD [email protected]
• up to 40Mbit/s AVC/H.264 Baseline/Main up to 80Mbit/s AVC/H.264 Main/High
• class 50 and 100 AVC-Intra
4:2:0 – MPEG2 Main Profile (incl. HDV),
4:2:2 – MPEG2 4:2:2 Profile
4:2:0 / 4:1:1 – DV 25 Mbit/sec,
4:2:0 – WMV and AVC
4:2:2 – Apple ProRes,
4:2:0 – AVC – Intra
MPEG audio Layer 1 or 2, AAC audio, Uncompressed PCM, Windows, Media Audio, Dolby Digital (AC3)
Media File Formats
• Program Streams, M2T or TS – Transport Stream (SPTS and MPTS)
• OpenDML AVI and WAV (mono and stereo), QuickTime, MXF, GXF
• DV OpenDML Type 1 and Type 2 AVI, QuickTime, Raw DV, MXF, GXF
• HDV MPG or M2T / TS – Transport Stream, QuickTime, MXF, GXF
• HAVC/H.265 Transport Stream, QuickTime
• Transport Stream (SPTS and MPTS), QuickTime, MXF
• System Stream
• DeckLink Duo; DeckLink 4K Extreme; DeckLink 4K Pro; DeckLink 4K Extreme; DeckLink SDI 4K; DeckLink Studio 4K;
• Corvid 3G; Corvid 11, Corvid 22, Corvid 44; Corvid 88;
• Delta-3G-elp-11, Delta-3G-elp-22, DELTA-3G-elp-key 11, DELTA-3G-elpkey 22