Digital Broadcast industry is growing quickly and far from the days of analog tape being processed for playout of MPEG-2. File-based content frequently comes from many different sources and is compressed, transcoded, and repurposed to various bitrates, formats and encoding requirements for both SD or HD transmission, posing significant challenges to AirBox playouts.
QCBox by PlayBox Technology is equipped to automatically track media files and provide verification in compliance with legal and technical specifications.
• 24/7 Performance test that saves time and money to display every file
• All video content based on SD / HD files is tested to be eligible for AirBox playout
• Finds mistakes that can be overlooked and increases QoS playout
• Early resolution of encoding issues to prevent problems with the quality of the workflow
• Pre-or post-transcoding, repurposing, editing, etc.