Remote Control & Monitoring
Multi Playout Manager
Multi Playout Manager (MPM) is a professionally assigned scheduling, monitoring and display program for single or multiple user rights management.
AirBox can be linked via a web browser from one or more PCs locally or from anywhere in the world. MPM is a networked workflow solution designed for multi-channel playout centers to monitor and control all channels centrally and to give total or restricted user rights to one or more TV channels to monitor, control and display TV channels remotely from a PC or mobile device.
MPM enables multiple operators with necessary rights to monitor, control and display one or more channels, schedules, programs media files etc. and if necessary, to make live changes to the performance. MPM can be used with full redundancy service in a simple or complex network infrastructure where needed.
– Monitoring and Control of Single and Multiple Channels Locally or Via Internet
– Timeline View, View Groups and Control Groups
– User-Friendly Web-Based Interface with Channel Preview
– Offline Playlist Creation and Editing
– Clip Trimmer to assign In/Out points, Clip Properties Editing etc.
– Manual Triggering of Events – Preset Buttons (Logo, Router Control, CG Control, etc.)
– Support for custom MetaData from AirBox
– Web User Interface Custom Branding (Banner with Logo of the Organization)
– Media Upload via Web Browser interface
– Library Module (MAM, Storage connection)
– Multiple media folders with custom metadata settings (Category and Color)
– Drag and drop media files from library to playlist
– Different Levels of Rights Management Assignment from Viewer to Administrator
– On the Fly Change of Playlists