Discover your digital dreams
Live Streaming Software
By bringing together 20 years of experience manufacturing integrated playout solutions, PlayBox Technology live streaming solutions offer a powerful addition to our range of broadcast TV and channel branding systems – enabling content streaming and building digital programs within minutes.
We provide a full-service streaming system for direct streaming via Ethernet or mobile data via 4G or 5G to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Twitch and many more.
Why choose our Live Streaming Software?
With 20 years of experience at the forefront of professional broadcasting and streaming technology, you’re in safe hands with PlayBox Technology. Here’s a couple of reasons why our live streaming software is the best and most reliable solution on the market.
Stream effortlessly to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Roku, Vimeo, Instagram, LinkedIn and more. Also, choose how you stream – with SRT, NDI, RTMP and more.
Designed and built with customer feedback in mind. Easily build playlists and configure live feeds from any destination. Whether up in the cloud, or on location.
Satisfaction guaranteed. PlayBox Technology solutions are based off of 15 years of experience developing mission critical broadcast systems and solutions.
Take advantage of support articles and our tutorial video series. If you can’t find an answer to your question, our 24/7 support team are on hand to help.
Live Streaming Features
– Versatile video streaming
– Multiple graphic layers
– Streaming direct to social media live services (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Twitch, Tik Tok)
– Video up and down conversion
– Variable bit rate & format conversion
– Captions and branding
– Multi-user access
– Supports HTTP, RTSP, RTMP, UDP, HLS multicast, unicast, RTMPS, WebRTC, ONVIF, SRT, NDIs.
– Moderated Publish Mode, where items have to be marked as approved before they are published
– Instant Publish Mode, where items are published as soon as they are selected
– Output to CG engine for On Air presentation