A UDP/RTP Time-delay Solution
TS Time Delay
TS Time Delay provides unicast / multicast delay for UDP / RTP channels from a few seconds to a week or more. Intended for fully automated activity, TS Time Delay can be optimized for multiple input channels and multiple delayed outputs. Every input also has a zero delay output.
Provides a completely transparent time delay in transmission streams such as DVB / ATSC MPEG without modifying the original content quality.
All operating parameters can be easily managed via an integral web-based user interface, including channel-specific time delay of 15 seconds.
Maximum delay relies on the bitrate and storage capacity of the delayed stream.
Additional features include program presentation of MPEG-compliant transport streams and automated error logging.
TS Time Delay provides UDP / RTP input / output, unicast and multicast via standard Gigabit Ethernet ports.
PlayBox TS Time Delay is a UDP / RTP Data Delay database for single and multichannel time zone delay requests, regional delays and disaster recovery.
- Compressed DVB/ATSC TS Stream Delay
- Delay of other non MPEG TS data
- Transparent to data – doesn’t change any bits in the passing through streaming data
- Web-based User interface
- Program Information display, when the source data is MPEG TS compliant
- Error logging
- Single/Multiple channels
- Multiple delayed outputs with user defined delay per source
- One zero delay output per each input
- User definable network interface for each input and output
- SPTS or MPTS delay, starting from 15sec up to days (depends on the storage and input bitrate)
- U DP/RTP Input / Output, unicast or multicast via standard
- Gigabit Ethernet ports