PlayBox Technology has introduced its most innovative Integrated Playout engine benefiting from more than 15 years of experience in designing Integrated Playout technologies for leading broadcasters around the world. Welcome to the TV Channel in a Box (CIAB).
We have developed a user-friendly ingest that also allows you the ability to directly ftp your media to the Channel in a Box, saving you time. PlayBox Channel-in-a-Box offers Broadcasters and OTT service providers with an Integrated Playout solution on a 1RU or 3RU network, regardless of whether you work with IP or SDI. The new Graphics engine now supports HTML 5, which makes it much more versatile and offers advanced features.
CIAB is a customized system for one TV channel broadcasting. It integrates all the requirements that you'll need to carry an on-air channel by integrating automation playout and interactive graphics. It offers streaming in SDI and IP. The CIAB will enable you to play in SD, HD or UHD an IP stream or SDI. PlayBox Technology's CIAB takes care of all your scheduling needs and uses HTML5 for your transmission graphics needs, including crawlers and rollers. It provides advanced and easy to use automation, as you would expect from PlayBox Technology.
Get in touch to find out more about our Integrated Playout solutions and TV Channel in a Box. We're happy to answer any questions!
• Compatible with a vast variety of compression types: MPEG-2, DV, DVCPro, DVCPro HD, AVC/H.264, HAVC/H.265, XAVC etc.
• Supports a multitude of media containers: MPEG-2 program and transport streams, AVI, QuickTime, MP4, MXF, GXF, LXF etc.
• SMPTE2016-3 AFD Support
• Advanced time-based scheduling with automated conflict resolving
• Simultaneous video scaling of both live input and playlist output
• Mixing different media formats, frame rates and resolutions in a single playlist
• Ingest via FTP
• Playback of clips still being ingested
• Built-in static and animated logos support
• Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby-E audio media playback and output
• Automatic audio routing and remapping based on audio language, type and other metadata
• Automatic Loudness Control
• Live sources from SDI, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, MPEG-2 TS (UDP/ RTP), HTTP(S), RTMP, MMS(H)
• SCTE 104/35 generetion for commercial insertion
• SCTE-104 Decoder for Digital Program/Commercial Insertion (optional)
• UDP/RTP/RTMP stream output • Metadata support for text-rich graphics insertion
• Detailed playout log (AsRun log, System log)
• Live Show Clipboard for on-the-fly event and live stream insertion
• Third party devices control (video routers, video mixers, DTMF, GPI, etc.)
• Remote playout control through VDCP, GPI, DTMF, Network API, etc.
• Redundant Playout
Channel in a Box
Video Input IP
• SMPTE ST 2110, 2022-2 2022-6, 2022-7 • Up to 4-Channels input available • RTMP •HD SDI •H265, •H264 •MPEG2 • Single channel input HD
Video Input SDI
•2G-SDI, SMPTE-2082, 12-bit, 10-bit and 8-bit •6G-SDI, SMPTE-2081, 10-bit and 8-bit •3G-SDI, SMPTE-259/292/296/424/425, 12-bit, 10-bit and 8-bit •1.5G-SDI, SMPTE 372M
Video Output IP
• SMPTE ST 2110, 2022-6, 2022-7 • Up to 4-Channels output available • RTMP •HD SDI •H265, •H264 •MPEG2
Video Output SDI
•2G-SDI, SMPTE-2082•12-bit, 10-bit and 8-bit 6G-SDI, •SMPTE-2081, 10-bit and 8-bit 3G-SDI, •SMPTE-259/292/296/424, 12-bit, 10-bit and 8-bit1.5G-SDI, •SMPTE 292M, Single Link 4:2:2 (1x BNC), 10-bit and 8-bit
• (2K) 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 • (2K) 2048 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 • (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 • (HD) 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 • (HD) 1080i 50, 59.94 • (HD) 720P 50, 59.94, 60 • (SD) 625i 50 • (SD) 525i 59.94 SMPTE ST 2110
Audio Input IP
Up to 16-Channel embedded audio (SMPTE 2022-6, 2022-7 HD SDI), 24-bit per channel, 48 kHz synchronous
Audio Output IP
• Up to 16-Channel embedded audio, 24-bit per channel, 48 kHz synchronous
• SCTE 104/35 generation for commercial insertion • SCTE-104 Decoder for Digital • SCTE-104 Decoder for Digital Program/Commercial Insertion
• Timecode LTC timecode input and output
• Graphics HTML 5 crawlers and rollers