TitleBox is a complex and incredibly user-friendly on-air CG and graphics manager. It allows you to make and save various static or dynamic objects like rolls, crawls, multi-layered simultaneous still images, analog and digital clocks, animated logos, etc. These can be easily used for direct broadcasting or for future use as customized templates.
TitleBox is an interactive graphics manager that generates, shows and manages captivating multi-zone screens with rolls, crawls, animations clocks, station logos, 3D objects, and many more. It is ideal for broadcasting and cable TV channels digital signage systems and public and private facilities like schools, colleges, universities, business entities, corporations, retail, shopping malls, churches, airports, hotels, holiday resorts, theme parks, etc. Furthermore, TitleBox has a Scheduler that allows you to start items at different times from previously created tasks.
TitleBox provides on-air graphics that can be interactively controlled. You can enable multi-layer simultaneous crawls, rolls, animated icons, clocks and text templates with a click of the mouse. TitleBox provides full on-air command, including text selection, running speed and transitions.
MS Windows 10 compatible.
TitleBox is now available to purchase via our online store, both as software only and with hardware if required. Plus, you can now purchase TitleBox Neo for up to 70% off RRP.
All running objects are mixed and blended to each other in real time, including animations. The more CPU power, the more objects can be layered simultaneously. This ensures an unlimited amount of object combinations and unprecedented visual variety.
Total on-air CG control
Each and every CG object can be edited during the on-air session. Manual or automated changes of text contents, animation/rolling speed, position and properties can be done on-the-fly. Roll/crawl speed can follow a predefined speed curve. On-air changes can either be made directly to the onscreen running objects or on a dedicated preview output and then applied to the master output.
Multiple graphics objects can be programmed to run simultaneously or sequentially on a single or multiple layers with just a few mouse clicks. Easy slide and layer management is provided by the intuitive Slide Sequencer.
TitleBox slaved to AirBox
Several TitleBox channels on different workstations can be controlled externally by scheduling dedicated events in the AirBox playlist. All kinds of object control are available.
Dynamic data sources
Dynamic text data coming from text, rich text, csv text, XML, RSS feeds, weather channels or ODBC-compliant databases can be linked to any text object and updated on-screen in real-time.
Graphics files can also be linked to graphics objects on-screen for instant changes.
OEM applications via TitleBox API TitleBox can run in the background, without its front-end interface, while all objects and slide actions are triggered by a third party OEM software, which sends its script commands to TitleBox locally or through the LAN.
Advanced Scripting Engine
New enhanced scripting engine that allows complete control over objects' properties, sequencing and execution.
• Simple or animated logo insertion
• Program related announcements such as now, next, stay tuner or coming up next notifications • Lower thirds for captions
• Artist, Album, Song name, etc. captions for music videos
• Breaking news or similar ‘flash’ item display
• Text objects support any language
• Right-to-left and Left-right scripting
• Total on-air CG control - Each and every CG object can be edited during the on-air session
• Manual or automated changes of text contents, animation/rolling speed, position and properties can be done on-the-fly
• Roll/crawl speed can follow a predefined speed curve (dynamic speed of roll and crawl objects)
• Automated text rendering into graphics templates
• OEM applications via TitleBox API
• Task manager
• Advanced Scripting Engine
• Standalone NDI output with NewTek API
• Live input DX object support NDI NewTek API