AirBox provides automated content playout for satellite channels, cable head-ends, over-the-air broadcasters and corporate TV users. It is designed to be extremely robust, in order to meet the highest reliability demands of on-air playout. Due to its unique modular architecture, it is also suitable for webcasters, hotel Pay TV channels, corporate presentations, video wall sourcing and other program distribution systems.
AirBox Multi Parallel Output enables the running of two or more SDI or IP streaming SD/HD outputs simultaneously so that broadcasters can easily provide parallel outputs in any combination needed to deliver the content.
AirBox supports a wide variety of video/audio formats from virtually every known production platform. Files from third-party video servers such as Leitch, Seachange, etc. are natively supported.
Any changes to the playlist during on-air session are possible! There are no locked clips in the playlist, except the one which is currently playing. They can be trimmed, edited or repositioned. Playback order can be changed on-the-fly with commands like skip to next or jump. Such order changes are performed seamlessly without stopping the current playout session. Live productions are facilitated by the powerful Live Show Clipboard which allows insertion and/or execution of various events or live streams.
For automated playout AirBox allows playlist scheduling for weeks ahead. Resulting gaps or time overlaps are automatically resolved in order to ensure continuous operation even when conflicting timed events are present. Special facilities ensure uninterrupted operation if content files or even entire schedules are missing or misplaced.
AirBox is now available to purchase via our online store, both as software only and with hardware if required. Plus, you can now purchase AirBox Neo for up to 70% off RRP.
AirBox Multi Parallel Output allows simultaneous running of two or more SDI or IP streaming SD / HD outputs so that broadcasters can easily deliver parallel output in any combination needed to deliver the content.
AirBox supports a wide range of video / audio formats from almost every known platform for production Third-party video server files like Leitch, Seachange, etc. are supported natively.
Any modifications to the playlist can be made during the on-air session. There will be no locked videos in the playlist except the one being played at the moment. They can be changed, edited or substituted.
On-the-fly commands such as skip to next or jump can change the playback order. Such changes in order are carried out seamlessly without stopping the current session. The powerful Live Show Clipboard facilitates live productions, enabling the insertion and/or execution of different events or live streams.
AirBox enables playlist scheduling for weeks ahead for automated playout. The associated gaps and time overlaps are overcome dynamically to ensure smooth service even when timed activities interfere with each other. If content files or even entire schedules are missing and misplaced, special facilities guarantee continuous operation.
2000, AVC-Intra, Apple ProRes 422, DVCPro50, DVCPro HD, HAVC/H.265Bitrate
Media File Formats
• Compatible with a vast variety of compression types: MPEG-2, DV, DVCPro, DVCPro HD, AVC/H.264,
HAVC/H.265, XAVC etc.
• Supports a multitude of media containers: MPEG-2 program and transport streams, AVI, QuickTime,
MP4, MXF, GXF, LXF etc.
• Seamless 4K playout with CG branding
• Collapsible playlist
• User definable interface
• Every clip in the playlist can be trimmed, edited or re-positioned
• Multi Parallel Output (MPO): enables the running of two or more outputs so that broadcasters can
easily provide parallel outputs in any combination needed to deliver the content. SD/HD-SDI and IP
• SMPTE2016-3 AFD Support
• Advanced time-based scheduling with automated conflict resolving
• Simultaneous video scaling of both live input and playlist output
• Mixing different media formats, frame rates and resolutions in a single playlist
• Ingest control for CaptureBox
• Playback of clips still being ingested
• Playlist order can be changed on-the-fly with commands like skip to next or jump.
• Built-in static and animated logos support
• Additional video transformations
• On-air subtitling, 3D side-by-side subtitling
• Closed caption playout support for EIA 608, EIA 708 and XDS
• Multi-channel multi-language audio playout
• Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby-E audio media playback and output
• Automatic audio routing and remapping based on audio language, type and other metadata
• Automatic Loudness Control
• Live sources from SDI, MPEG-2 TS (UDP/RTP), HTTP(S), RTMP, MMS(H) and YouTube
• SCTE 104/35 generetion for commercial insertion
• SCTE-104 Decoder for Digital Program/Commercial Insertion (optional)
• UDP/RTP/RTMP stream output
• Metadata support for text-rich graphics insertion
• Detailed playout log (AsRun log, System log)
• Live Show Clipboard for on-the-fly event and live stream insertion
• Third party devices control (video routers, video mixers, DTMF, GPI, etc.)
• Remote playout control through VDCP, GPI, DTMF, Network API, etc.
• Playout SDK.