The New Release of PlayBox Neo Ready for Launch at IBC
PlayBox Technology will demonstrate at IBC a number of feature enhancements
At PlayBox, we’ve always focused on pioneering the next generation of broadcast innovation: new products and features that push the entire industry forward and help users do what they can’t. Earlier this year, we announced new feature set. Since then, we’ve made improvements to PlayBox Neo to ensure customers have the best possible experience.
PlayBox Technology has taken the time to fully evaluate the product, make necessary improvements and run rigorous tests to validate the changes we made. These feature improvements include:
• SCTE35 Triggers reading and generation over IP UDP transport stream
• SCTE104 Triggers Reading And Generation Over SDI Ouputs (Decklink, AJA, Deltacast)
• MPEG-Dash Dynamic Adaptive Streaming Over HTTP Output
• HLS HTTP Live Streaming IP Output
• Matroska Multimedia Container (.MKV) Content Supported in Playlist
• Targeted Time Code Information to Speciﬁc IP Address
• Support of audio-only content playout, for radio, music and informative channels playout automation purposes
• Support of encrypted audio and/or video content
• Fast forward feature to provide with more time for commercial in 24 hours standard scheduled playlist, for movie channels purposes.
• Grayscale option per output
All of us at PlayBox Technology appreciate the support and patience we’ve received from our customers all over the world. The new release of PlayBox Neo is a software long in the making, and we’re proud to share it for demonstration at IBC and look forward to bringing it to customers.