ProductionAirBox Neo Latest Features
- Support for video with alpha channel
- MOS integration with ROSS Inception *
- MOS integration with miraNEWS*
- MOS integration with ENPS*
- ENPS NRCS integration via MOS Gateway
- ROSS Inception NRCS integration via MOS Gateway
- miraNEWS NRCS integration via MOS Gateway
- Fill & Key Playout using single channel
- Playback of Alpha channel files works with single file, so you don’t have to render separate fill and key files
- New File browser UI, which displays files states, shows when the file become renamed, copying, copied and etc.
- Enhanced playlist performance and faster-than-ever operation response
- Enhanced audio quality
- Trimming of audio only medias
- User Notes insertion
- Control via External controller - XKEYS - XK-24-USB-R (http://xkeys.com/xkeys/xk24.php - see XKeysLayout.pdf)
- NewTek Network Device Interface Protocol implementation for integration with TriCaster™ and all NDI-enables devices (including Play on PGM tally on and Cue Next on PGM Tally off)
- MS Windows 10 compatibility
ProductionAirBox Neo provides content playout for News, Live shows, Studio screens and video walls, live production broadcasts and other places where video/audio content have to be displayed. It is designed to meet the high reliability requirements of broadcast playout.
For live productions, any changes to the playlist during on-air session are possible! There are no locked clips. Every clip in the playlist can be trimmed or repositioned. Moreover, playout position can be changed on-the-fly with commands like next, jump or shuttle. Such changes are performed seamlessly without stopping current playout session.
One server can be configured with up to four independent players. Each player has separate playlist and playout control. All four SDI interfaces can be assigned as program or preview outputs. Single channel or Multichannel user interfaces are available to streamline the operation.