ProductionAirBox Neo provides content playout for News, Live shows, Studio screens and video walls, live production broadcasts and other places where video/audio content have to be displayed. It is designed to meet the high reliability requirements of broadcast playout.
For live productions, any changes to the playlistduring
on-air session are possible! There are no locked clips. Every clip in the playlist can be trimmed or repositioned. Moreover, playout position can be changed on-the-fly with commands like next, jump or shuttle. Such changes are performed seamlessly without stopping current playout session.
One server can be configured with up to four independent players. Each player has separate playlist and playout control. All four SDI interfaces can be assigned as program or preview outputs. Single channel or Multichannel user interfaces are available to streamline the operation.
ProductionAirBox Neo Latest Features
- Support for video with alpha channel
- Compatible with a vast majority of video compressions: 4K, MPEG2, HDV, DV, AVC/H.264, HAVC/H.265, AVC-Intra, DVCPro HD, DVCPro 50, DVCPro, VC-1, MPEG1, etc.
- Supports a variety of media containers: MPEG Transport Stream, AVI, raw DV, MXF, QuickTime (MOV and MP4), GXF, LXF, etc.
- On-air playlist editing
- NewTek NDI protocol output
- Playout of 32-bit files (Video + Alpha) for Fill & Key output
- Integration with AP ENPS, Ross Inception and Mira Media News Room Systems via MOS protocol
- Mixing of different video resolutions and formats in a single playlist
- Control via External controller - XKEYS (XK-24-USB-R, X K-68 Jog & Shuttle, XK-60
- Super Output with superimposed counters per every channel
Playback of clips still being captured
- Logical content trimming
- High reliability and seamless playlist playback
- Multi-channel audio playout
- Four channels in a single server
- Shuttle operations over the playlist with up to +/- 32x speeds
- Single user interface can control four channels
- Low latency response
- Loop for the entire playlist
- Loop, Continue, Hold Last Frame, Cue Next, Stop per playlist item
- Optional Remote Control via GPI, VDCP and MOS protocol
- API licensing available for integration with third party systems
- Fill and Key output
For price inquiries, please contact your local PlayBox Technology office.