TitleBox Neo is an interactive graphics manager which creates, displays and controls fascinating multi-zone screens with rolls, crawls, animations, clocks, station logos, 3D objects and more. It is suitable for broadcast and cable TV channels, digital signage applications and hospitality channels of hotels, schools, corporations, retail businesses, shopping malls, churches, airports, holiday resorts, theme parks, etc.
TitleBox Neo delivers on-air graphics which can be controlled interactively. Multi-layered simultaneous crawls, rolls, animated logos, clocks and text templates can be activated by a mouse click. TitleBox Neo provides total control during-air session, including text selection, running speed and transitions.
TitleBox Neo can output to:
- SD/HD SDI internal keying or fill and key output over BlackMagic
- NewTek TriCaster over IP
- NewTek Tricaster NDI protocol implementation for integration with
- TriCaster and all NDI-enabled devices
TitleBox Neo Examples (click on a sample video to run the preview)
TitleBox Neo Elections Template
TitleBox Neo Latest Features
- NewTek Tricaster™ NDI protocol implementation for integration with TriCaster™ and all NDI-enabled devices
- New low level API plugin in TitleBox Neo for DeckLink cards
- Support for CSV files in “file link” data provider
- MS Windows 10 compatibility
For price inquiries, please contact your local PlayBox Technology office.