AirBox Neo provides automated content playout for satellite channels, cable head-ends, over-the-air broadcasters and corporate TV users. It is designed to be extremely robust, in order to meet the highest reliability demands of on-air playout. Due to its unique modular architecture it is also suitable for webcasters, hotel Pay TV channels, corporate presentations, video wall sourcing and other program distribution systems.
AirBox Neo - Multi Parallel Output enables the running of two or more SDI or IP streaming SD/HD outputs simultaneously, so that broadcasters can easily provide parallel outputs in any combination needed to deliver the content.
AirBox Neo supports vast variety of video/audio formats from virtually every known production platform. Files from third-party video servers such as Leitch, Seachange, etc. are natively supported.
Any changes to the playlist during on-air session are possible! There are no locked clips in the playlist, except the one which is currently playing. They can be trimmed, edited or repositioned. Playback order can be changed on-the-fly with commands like skip to next or jump. Such order changes are performed seamlessly without stopping the current playout session. Live productions are facilitated by the powerful Live Show Clipboard which allows insertion and/or execution of various events or live streams.
For automated playout AirBox Neo allows playlist scheduling for weeks ahead. Resulting gaps or time overlaps are automatically resolved in order to ensure continuous operation even when conflicting timed events are present. Special facilities ensure uninterrupted operation if content files or even entire schedules are missing or misplaced.
AirBox supports MPEG1/2/H.264, HDV and DV streams from virtually every known production platform providing AVI, MPEG, WMV, Quick Time or MXF content. Files from third-party servers such as Leitch or Seachange are natively supported.
For live productions, any changes to the playlist during on-air session are possible! There are no qued or locked clips. Every clip in the playlist, except the one which is currently playing, can be trimmed, edited or repositioned. Moreover, playlist order can be changed on-the-fly with commands like skip to next or jump. Such order changes are performed seamlessly without stopping current playout session. Live productions are facilitated by the powerful Live Show Clipboard which allows insertion and/or execution of various events or live streams.
AirBox Neo Latest Features
- Ingest Control Plug-in for CaptureBox Neo
- SDT support on streaming output
- Support for HEVC IP Streaming output
- SCTE-104 data generator via SDI output
- SCTE-104 data receiver via SDI input
- SCTE-35 data generator on AirBox Neo IP Streaming Output
- Support for Closed Captions from MXF files
- Support for Closed Captions from MCC v.2 file format
- New streaming input supporting HTTP(S), UDP, RTMP, MMS(H), YouTube
- Support for CC-Kor closed captions
- New streaming input, which supports HTTP(S), UDP, RTMP, MMS(H), YouTube.
- New streaming output, which support: HTTP(S), UDP, RTMP, MMS(H), YouTube.
- RTMP Streaming Output improvements
- Virtual Output with multiple instances
- HEVC / H.265 video file playout
- HEVC streaming output (Beta)
- Implemented SDT feature with MainConcept Multiplexer
- ATSC-compliant streaming output implementation
- Auto Export from the playlist in XML, CSV and Fixed Width formats for EPG purposes
- Implemented support for CC from MXF files
- Implemented support for CC in MCC 2.0 format
- SCTE-104 Generator/Inserter in SDI Video output (optional)
- SCTE-35 Generator/Inserter in UDP Stream output (optional)
- SCTE-104 Decoder for Digital Program/Commercial Insertion (optional)
- Implementation of PlayBox CaptureBox Pro control plug in
- Control plug in for Grass Valley NV9000 Video routers
- Control plug in for Ross Video NK-3G72 lines of video routers
- TimeCode output support for Horita TR-100
- MS Windows 10 compatibility
For price inquiries, please contact your local PlayBox Technology office.