SocialMediaBox Neo is a powerful addition to the PlayBox Technology range of broadcast TV and Channel branding systems. Accessed via standard web browser, SocialMediaBox Neo enables programme production and presentation creators to incorporate comments from multiple social network feeds quickly and efficiently into a single ready-for-broadcast stream.
SocialMediaBox Neo is client/server application using SQL-based data storage and supporting multi-user access as well as multiple outputs. A single application can be used across several television shows and channels. Multiple user accounts may be assigned, each account then being able to create customised feeds. Access to each feed can also be configured as private, accessible by designated users or available to all users.
Extremely useful for live television shows which produce auxiliary screen pages for viewer feedback. The custom feed can be output as an RSS feed and used in other systems or sent to TitleBox Neo or other character generator device for viewing as an integral part of the programme output.
• Facebook, Twitter and RSS feed integration
on a single screen
• Multi-user access
• Multiple outputs – more than one customized feed
can be created
• Moderated Publish Mode, where items have to be
marked as approved before they are published
• Instant Publish Mode, where items are published
as soon as they are selected
• Output to CG engine forOn Air presentation
• RSS feed output
• SQL-based storage
SocialMediaBox Neo Workflow:
SocialMediaBox Neo Latest Features
- New Facebook API implementation
- Possibility to re-use Archived feed(s)
- Display of the comments (likes) for each post
For price inquiries, please contact your local PlayBox Technology office.