PlayBox Technology has for many years been software centric and for IP playout requires no specific hardware. Our products run on commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware, with an interface card only required for SDI or ASI output.Dedicated hardware servers running fully integrated software have long formed the preferred technical solution for many broadcasters.
Latest Developments for IBC2014
• Four independent ingest channels in a single server
• All 4 instances in a single screen for easy monitoring and control
• Metadata Creation and Editing during capture
• New Streamlined User Interface Design
PlayBox Technology is pleased to present its latest technical announcements including new releases of AirBox Universal Playout & Streaming Automation solution, TitleBox Powerful Interactive ON-AIR Graphics Generator and CaptureBox Universal Ingest Solution.
PlayBox Technology announces an addition to its ever-expanding portfolio of broadcast and production workflow solutions - ProductionAirBox.
PlayBox Technology announces the imminent release of SocialMediaBox, a powerful addition to its range of broadcast TV and Channel branding systems. SocialMediaBox enables programme production and presentation creators to incorporate comments from multiple social networking feeds quickly and efficiently into a single ready-for-broadcast stream.
• Implementation of Loudness measuring according to ITU R BS 1770-3
• Test check if Loudness correction can be achieved to the target level (ex. - 23LKFS)
• Improvements in the Test log Presentation and Better Displaying of Issues with media files
• Improved in application Help System for easy references
What’s new – AirBox 4.1
What’s new – TitleBox 4.1
What’s new – CaptureBox 2.8
Latest AirBox new features
- Enhanced Unicode character support...
Better ways for Media distribution have always been a key for any broadcaster. Nowadays we see increased demand for IP workflows and this is where PlayBox Technology offers a reliable and scalable solution.
PlayBox Technology is launching new products and presenting the latest developments of its established Channel-in-a-Box technology at IBC2012. These include providing new levels of freedom for TV playout by removing geographical barriers and offering greater efficiency and flexibility for all users.