PlayBox Technology is an International Company Serving the Broadcast, Corporate Video, Multimedia and Cloud based video and graphics playout/streaming markets Worldwide. With 5 international sales offices we have delivered over 18,000+ TV playout and branding channels worldwide.
Our Teams constantly work to envision and develop the Next Generation Solutions in the exciting field of the TV Broadcast and Cloud steaming industry.
Join our team and become our new Requirements Engineer!
• Translate business requirements to technical solutions.
• Documenting technical requirements
• Work closely with product owner and team members to decompose stories, design features, and schematics
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to the product owner
• Experience with designing and delivering financial software products
• Knowledge and experience in IT and software projects
• Multiple Successfuly delivered software projects
• Analytical thinking - ability to see the big picture as well as the details
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office documents interoperability
• Attractive remuneration.
• Additional private health insurance.
• Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects.
• Future career development within a well-established and fast growing company.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English